via Google+

Categories: ,

0 Responses "A few years back, I met Jayashree Nagpal Singh. We connected on a level of masti like never before. We became brother and sister. And most of all, I got adopted as a "father". Yes right, I got adopted. (No point discussing Jayashree Nagpal Singh's mental stability doing that, LOLZ). And a few years later, I performed her kanyadan. I am most grateful to Jayu's parents who gave me the privilege. I could never believe it when I sat with her at her home when I did her vidai. Inspite of it all, I felt the sadness of having his daughter away from a father. And today is her birthday. Dear Jayu, you are my sister and my daughter. My heartiest wishes and limiltess love. Keep up your energy and enthusiasm. Give me more opportunities to play "packers & movers" and (of course wrongly assumed "chashme wala boyfriend")."